-
August 2nd, 2004, 11:38 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Morning All. [img]smile.gif[/img]
And welcome back to the peeps from the BBQ.
coffee is ready (_)D
-
August 2nd, 2004, 11:42 AM
#2
Inactive Member
Morning! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Man, I have such mixed feelings looking at the BBQ picts thread. [img]confused.gif[/img] Half of me gets really sad I couldn't be there, but the other half is really happy to see everyone having such a good time (and the weather cooperating).
Anyhoo, HUGE coca cola for me please! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
August 2nd, 2004, 11:45 AM
#3
-megalithanod
Guest
Morning all!
I am back to work after taking more than a week off - and just waiting for the disaster to ensue!
Anyone have any Mello Yellow or Mountain Dew in the back?
I really need to start brewing my own stuff again!
-
August 2nd, 2004, 12:00 PM
#4
Inactive Member
mornin' all [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
August 2nd, 2004, 12:05 PM
#5
HB Forum Owner
Morning. Looks like a nice sunny day today. Damn, that means I gota mow the lawn. [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
August 2nd, 2004, 12:12 PM
#6
Inactive Member
one of the ministers at the reception last night gave me abottle of wine.
bad idea...
VERY bad idea.
me & wine don't mix well...
*holds head*
-
August 2nd, 2004, 12:22 PM
#7
Inactive Member
So Peeker's a cheap date? Good to know.
I'll have some coffee, as we all look jealously at the pics of the BBQ...
-
August 2nd, 2004, 12:27 PM
#8
Inactive Member
cheap?!?
hell, I pay YOU!!!
-
August 2nd, 2004, 12:29 PM
#9
Inactive Member
Yeah, but since it's Canadian money, it's not REALLY the same.... [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
August 2nd, 2004, 12:41 PM
#10
Inactive Member
who said anything aboot money?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks